Join Our Team
As the world becomes increasingly digitized, the demand for skilled digital marketing professionals continues to grow. At our company, we understand the vital role that digital marketing plays in reaching and engaging with customers, and we're constantly seeking talented individuals to help us navigate this ever-changing landscape.
Whether you're an experienced digital marketer or just starting your career, we offer exciting opportunities to work with a dynamic team and help drive our business forward. View our available positions below.
Submit your application below.
Part-Time Web Designer/Developer
We are seeking a part-time website designer/developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Divi theme and WordPress. Will have familiarity with SEO best practices. The role involves creating and designing websites, updating existing websites, and providing technical support to clients.
- Design and develop websites using the Divi theme and WordPress
- Create responsive and user-friendly websites that meet the client's requirements
- Update and maintain existing websites
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and requirements
- Provide technical support to clients
- Test and troubleshoot websites to ensure optimal functionality
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web design and development trends and techniques
- Work independently and efficiently to meet project deadlines
- Proven experience working with the Divi theme and WordPress
- Ability to integrate AI-powered features, such as chatbots or personalized content, into website design and development
- Familiarity with responsive design and user experience principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work part-time (hours can be flexible)
- Experience working with other content management systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Graphic design skills
- Familiarity with AI-driven design trends and how they can enhance user experience and engagement
The Augmented Reality Market is Exploding
With the breakneck speed of AR adoption, research sources differ on how huge the market will grow in the very near term. Valuates Reports estimates it will be as high as $571 billion in the next 5 years.
The commonality between projections put forth by analysts and informed tech business is the fact that AR/VR is undoubtedly headed toward ubiquitous use. In the same way it’s unimaginable for a business to be successful today without an internet presence (website or social media), in the next few years companies who don’t leverage AR or VR in some way will struggle by comparison to those who adopt the trend.
What inspires you? We’d love to work with you. Let’s breathe life into your idea!
Inspired Reality™ AR/VR Project
Transform Your AR Project Idea into an AR Business
Inspired Reality™ is a AR/VR business idea fueled by team interest in the future of virtual and augmented reality apps.
The Inspired Reality initiative is apart of our App Startup Accelerator™ program which is partnership program established by Intraspire to package the necessary services to convert your idea into a reality. We are driven by the goal of turning as many great ideas into realities as possible.
Best AR App Ideas:
- Ideas comes from an individual with CEO qualities
- You’ve put effort into the idea already
- Compelling app pitches get the team excited
- Original ideas that stand out
- Monetization strategy
- Passion for your idea
Starting Your AR Project
The program starts with a consultation where you meet with an Intraspire team member who most enjoyed your pitch.
We’ll brainstorm with you and explain various paths you can take. If both parties are interested in proceeding, you’ll meet other team members. If timing is an issue or either party wants to hold off, you’ll at least get some great advice.
If your timing is right and its a good fit, Intraspire can offer services such as wire framing, app UX design, web design, app prototyping, and crucial business tools like business cards and a branded presentation templates. Everything you need to launch your AR Tech Startup combined into a single package.
AR App Idea Selection Process
A member of our team will choose to champion your idea.
They may want to speak with you first. Then it’ll be brought to a team discussion.
Money is not what keeps us from helping more people. It is simply that we are focused on one or two ideas at a time and bandwidth is limited.
Please be patient if we do not get back to you right away.
Not quite ready for AR? Launch a website instead!
Mobile responsive website can do many of the same things that an app can do. Speed to market cannot be understated when the time is right, and building a website can provide you with an early Proof of Concept.
Get a free consultation to understand if a website is the best option for you!